Friday, June 1, 2012

a roadblock

Remember how I said that I wanted to find a health blog I identified with? Well, here is one thing I know most women can feel me on... the roadblock.

You find yourself all gung-ho about a workout routine, and a diet plan... you even buy yoga pants that make your but look more like just two butt-cheeks instead of the four you feel like you have. You start out with the BEST intentions. Then, as easily as it comes... it goes. A bowl of cookies and cream ice cream here, a missed workout there. Next thing you know you're spooning Nutella into your slack jaw watching Maury in your 'yoga' pants. With four butt cheeks.

So, I'm not off the deep end yet (I may or may not have had cookies and cream ice cream... but not calling a stage Nutella emergency). I've worked out only one day in the last four, I'm slowly losing my will to live motivation.

So what do I do? Do I make a thinspiration board on Pinterest? Do I say effitall and set my DVR to catch the 16 and pregnant marathon and find a comfy spot on the couch?

No.

I tell all of you, so you can tell me your successes and push me to succeed, as well.

Please?

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment