Monday, June 3, 2013

Before and after: beautiful moms edition!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of making a few ladies feel their best for a small photo shoot with my MOPS group. Myself and a friend who happens to be a hobbyist photographer thought it would be a great idea to get the moms and kids together for pictures in the park. As moms we are always the ones taking the pictures. A lot of times I think that we hide because we aren't dressed right, have no makeup on, feel fat, etc. We wanted to help these moms make memories with their kiddos. I loved the way these turned out, but left he pictures of the kids off of my portfolio and blog for privacy reasons. Here are a few I can share!

This is Chelsea. Chelsea has a 2 year old boy and a sweet 3 month old girl. She has the most perfect skin, and beautiful eyes, so I wanted to bring a little bit of glow to her face, nothing to distract from the flawless perfection! I evened her out a bit, added a peachy pink blush and a little bit of highlighter on her cheek bone. I finished it off with tight lining and a little bit of mascara. A lip stain added to her naturally pink pout, and she was ready to go!

Sisha is a lovely mom with 2 gorgeous boys. Needless to say, with 2 toddlers, makeup is not high priority. I wanted to show her how to achieve a natural and polished look in just 10 minutes. I evened out her skin tone with a cream foundation, which worked well for her having skin on the dry side. I filled in her brows a bit to frame her face, and bring out her gorgeous eyes. A dusting of a depp pink blush for her yellow undertoned skin really makes her glow! I created a lightly smoked eye using brown eyeliner and bronzer, then topped it all off with a little gloss... voila!

Thanks for taking a look, this was a fun day for me, and I got to multi task a little, since I had my own kids with me, too!


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet and fun day for Moms! I'm a new follower :) love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! Sorry I'm just now seeing this :)

      Delete