Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wedding season PLUS a brand new house= poor, neglected blog!

Hey all! I know I've been neglecting the blog as of late, and I've had a few messages on my business page asking about it, so here I am! It's wedding season here in DFW, so that means that I am jam packed every weekend with GORGEOUS brides and trails. I love my job so very much, and feel so grateful to be able to be a part of your special day... I can't say it enough, you are all making my dreams come true, every time you trust me with your face!

Take a look at a bridesmaid I had a few weeks ago... isn't she positively GLOWING?

Another big deal in my life right now... we bought our first house in June! No more country living for me! I am now smack dab in the middle of the metro plex... woohoo! This means more work for me, but it also means that I am a single mom most of the time, since my husband is still working near our old house, 2 hours away. He's looking for work out here, fingers crossed!

Next up for me? The Makeup Show Dallas! If you don't know about TMS, and you are in the beauty industry, you NEED to be there. It's a 2 day trade show, featuring all the brands you love, and some you haven't heard of yet (but will soon be your favorite). I'll be working with Frends Beauty, which is both a brick and mortar store as well as an online shop with brands from Dermalogica, to Ben Nye, to Make Up For Ever. If you're there, you better come say hi! Comment if you would like more info, and I'll be happy to hook you up.

So that's it with me, what's new with you? Are you getting married this season? Did you buy a house? Are you feeling the craziness that I am?? Haha

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment