Monday, April 16, 2012

More deals!

Okay, so here's the deal. The whole reason I really started a blog. No, it's not because I am a bored housewife (ahem). I got a new 'job'. It's not really a job, per se, but I will be getting paid in beauty products!

Bloom.com will be sending me products to review for you guys. I'm pretty stoked since I love to try new things, and I am a BIG review reader. I research the hell out of stuff before I spend any money. Hopefully I can be that resource for some or all of you!

Today, Bloom.com is offering 30% cash back on everything! Yes, everything. They have an awesome return policy, so if you find you hate something you bought, or it makes your skin look like an oil slick (always my problem), you send it back... like Sephora, right? Nope. At Bloom you can return it up to a YEAR later. Crazy awesome.

Take a look!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment