Friday, April 13, 2012

It takes a village to fix my hair.

So it turns out I have a strong disability when it comes to hot rollers. I have tried, unsuccessfully for 20 years to make these stupid, torturous, finger blistering, son-of-a-bisquits work. To absolutely no avail. Its hopeless.

I almost posted a picture of myself in them, but then I decided against assaulting your eyeballs with such shanty work.

Can someone please tell me why the front one keeps FLOPPING IN MY FACE?

I haven't been so frustrated over a beauty product since the time I tried false eyelashes and ended up with a cluster of synthetic hair in my lungs.

-C

1 comment:

  1. It's the way you're rolling them. There are 3 bases to a curl I paid 20K to learn that and I can't remember what they are. But, the fringe part your hair when you're curling it you want to pull the hair back towards the crown of your head and then roll it down to the base. This will stop the flop.

    ReplyDelete