Thursday, April 18, 2013

Great deals... yippee!

It's been a week since my last post... I blame teeth. The babe is getting FOUR at once, and it's making the household a little nutty these days :)

So, I decided to indulge in a little retail therapy... and found some amazing deals (with the help of my good friend Kim, AKA enabler, ha!)

So, here are a few great steals we found. Happy shopping!

Tarte Cosmetics has a HUGE sale going on! I personally love all of the Amazonian Clay collection. Great for hot summer nights!

Sephora has 15% off for their beauty insiders using the code 'chic' now through 4/21... go! I have been dying to try some OCC lip tars, so I think I'm going to make that one of my Sephora purchases. I've also been eying the Smashbox BB cream everyone is raving about. Anyone have a coin I can toss?

Ulta has some really great gifts with purchase right now with UD and Benefit, but they also have buy one get one 50% off Eco Tools AND Real Techniques brushes! These are two of my favorite brush companies, so I am SO swooping some of these guys up.

Urban Decay speaking of gifts with purchase... UD has a GREAT one right now. If you spend $50, you get a free bag of goodies worth $50! It looks really amazing, too... not like those gifts you give to your little sister. I would totally get the Showboat Nail kit, but you just get what you want. What do I know.

Naimes If you haven't shopped Naimes, you should. Customer service is amazing, and they have EVERYTHING. Some pretty great deals there, but more for the makeup professionals. Unless you wanna have a kryolan cream color palette in your arsenal... I won't judge.

So, there you go. Will you go shopping tonight? What will you buy?

-C



No comments:

Post a Comment