Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My (free) Old Navy shopping spree!

If you don't already know (aka, not been blasted by my spam like posts on Facebook), I am a part of Crowdtap. What that means is that I get to review products for various companies, and in exchange for my feedback, I get free stuff! How awesome is that? If you are interested in joining, there is a little button to the right where you can join :) You should, it's awesome!

Most recently, I got the opportunity to treat myself and 3 friends to a free skirt, cardigan, and scarf EACH! I was blown away, and so excited! I decided to take some girls that are going to be in a bridal party with me in October. They had never met each other, so I was glad to be able to get us in the same place to discuss wedding stuff, and get a free outfit for the bridal shower coming up!

So, here is us, and what we chose :)

I loved what we got, and it rang up to about $60 each... for free! Can't beat that. Also, I have to say that I think that Old Navy got the memo that their clothes were decreasing in quality, because these were great. The stretch jersey skirts were thick and sturdy... not flimsy in the least. I've washed the cardigan twice already and no sign of pilling or fading. Way to go, Old Navy!

No comments:

Post a Comment