Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Another beauty review! Hooray!

This review is for Nia 24 Rapid depigmentation Serum. If you struggle with uneven skintone, like I do, I would say this one is worth the splurge. It's not magic, it won't give you photofacial results. What it will do is help you feel comfortable going to the market without concealer over your acne scars.

I would first like to say that I have used MANY products that claim to do the same things this does. Decreasing hyper pigmentation, evening skintone, etc. I used Idealist by Estee Lauder for 5+ years, thinking it was my favorite beauty product, but this... this takes the cake. Not only did it fade my sun spots, it made my pores appear smaller, and gave my face an even glow. This is worth every penny. If you are in a position to treat yourself, get this!

I few pictures to show the progress over the last 12 weeks. I wish I had a better camera so you could really see the improvement, but I think you can tell that there is one!



Totally putting it out there, lol. No makeup was used in any of these. No blur tools (obviously), just my skin. Ta da!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment