Monday, July 16, 2012

what I have coming up!

SO, I have a few blogs in mind, and I can't wait to get them out of my fingertips! Speaking of fingertips, check out my new polish... I love it! Its Essie "Mojito Madness", from bloom.com. Part of the new Summer 2012 line, it's a creamy mint green. I love it so much. Thinking about doing an accent nail (I see they're all the rage, lol), but what color? Grey? Glitter? White?

Pick up the whole summer collection and don't forget to use code 30off100 for $30 off when you spend over $100! What an awesome deal for your summer beauty needs :) Alternatively, if you spend less there are additional codes. 10off50 and 15off75.

Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out my blog the next couple of days to see my bloom.com reviews for July!

Source: via Chantee on Pinterest

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment