Monday, May 7, 2012

parenting.

Am I the only one who worried about my kids behavior EVERYWHERE we go? I mean, he is a good kid, but a curious little fu... rugrat. He is into everything, everywhere. Lets no stone go unturned. I appreciate his curiosity, I really do, but man... it can be ever so tiring.

Take today, for instance. We went to sign him up for gymnastics (he has my grace... we need to remedy this). There are blocks to play with on the floor, but the boy just will *not* stay away from the tumbling mat. By the 3rd time pulling him off of it while the other brothers and sisters of the gymnasts happily build towers with the blocks, I am red in the face. Then I feel like the asshat mom who can't control her kid. What do I do? I just don't know.

The good news, is that we did get him into said gymnastics class, and he will be starting in the next couple of weeks. I need somewhere to direct this crazy energy.

Look out for my next fitness blog in the next 2-3 days. It will be chock full of healthy nutrition, and recipes with pictures :)

-C

2 comments:

  1. Arya is the same way! No matter where we go, she manages to get into everything kid approved and not kid approved. At a birthday party we went to recently, she managed to pull out a broom from behind something and got all pissed off when I made her put it back. Mind you there were a ton of other kid things to play with. I think that's just their nature. I'm sure other parents understand though. Hopefully they grow out of it as they get older....or at least learn to channel it in the right direction. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady where are you? hows the shred and food going? im relying on you woman to keep me motivated! im on day 3 and sore as butts.

    ReplyDelete