Thursday, April 17, 2014

Quick little brow review! MUFE Aqua brow

Hey all! I ran to the Dallas Make Up For Ever boutique on Sunday for a few supplies for my afternoon shoot (more to come on that soon!), and one if the products that I decided to give a go, since my model was blonde, and I didn't have a great taupe brow filler, was the Aqua brow I've been hearing so much about. 
Now, I've added a TON of different brow products to my personal stash over the years. Everything from Anastasia to MAC, NYX to Covergirl. I'm a brow girl, and I'm always looking for the next best thing. As a matter if fact, if you search my blog, you may or may not find somewhere between 2-5 other brow posts. Brows... It's an obsession. 

So, I loved the way it went on my model, and decided to give it a go on myself. Luckily my hair is purple, so I can rock whatever color brow I want :)

Here are the results! 

I'm in love with the application, and I took a 2 hour nap today and still woke up with perfect brows... Yay! So, MUFE gets a 10/10 from me! 

Thanks for reading!

-C


No comments:

Post a Comment